Indie is a boutique firm, flexible enough to customize services to our wide variety of client needs. Our specialties and highlights include:
Indie specializes in creating unique events to expose key product and stories to targeted media, garnering coverage and results. From global press initiatives to signature press events on both the east and west coast, and intimate deskside meetings and brand showroom press events, Indie can execute and host your next press event to fit your needs.
Indie knows that sometimes the best events aren't always the fanciest ones. We plan and craft events to mold to each initiative's unique needs and goals. From popup concepts to launch or test a new product or seasonal initiative, to blogger events, Indie Agency can implement from design conceptualization to final execution no matter how big or small.
- Blogger Events: luncheons, dinners, etc.
- Popup Concepts
FULL SERVICE EVENT AND PHOTO SHOOT PRODUCTION
Successful events and shoots require extensive planning, and the insider knowledge to make them unique (and legal). The Indie team can build creative vibes and see them through to the end result.
- Location: sourcing, scouting, negotiating and locking in
- Casting: talent, models
- Production Crew: photographer, stylist, hair, make-up
- Travel: Call sheets, Catering, Permits
- Press Execution: wrangling press, celebrities, influencers
LARGE SCALE SIGNATURE EVENTS
From large-scale live consumer events to signature brand initiatives and intimate VIP parties, Indie Agency can assist you with all of your event needs.
- Proven success in implementation of leading marketing strategies
- Responsible for defining, developing and repositioning new, emerging brands; For example: all emerging brands under the Rocket Dog umbrella to include Unleashed, K9, Max, Rocket Dog Girls, Rocket Dog Accessories.
- Lookbook conceptualization to final development
- Responsible for implementing and executing positioning, brand strategy, marketing briefs, advertising campaigns, POP, product collaborations, cause marketing, grassroots, events, etc.
- Manage all public relations efforts to include press releases, product placement, influencer seeding, etc.
- Manage creative agency
- Media buying (print, digital, TV, Radio, etc.)
- iPhone or Android app conceptualization, development and production
- Oversee market and competitive research analysis
- Oversee Ecommerce and social strategy
- Manage social platforms and provide content for social space
- Create seasonal marketing calendars
- Create seasonal and annual budgets
- Conceptualize seasonal brand campaigns
- Produce all photo shoots (both product and lifestyle)
- Manage all marketing initiatives and their effectiveness on selling brand awareness and business growth
- Direct and oversee the company’s marketing functions aligned to sales strategies and selling cycle from a global perspective
- Co-op management – partner/direct major/critical accounts with all marketing efforts and brand management
- Provide and direct brand position and image for entire global team